www.bellavistachristian.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THANK YOU

The following two "thank you notes" are from the family of Don Edwards:

Thank you for the Memorial Service for my brother, Donald.  The service was very personal, meaningful and moving.  My wife commented on our trip home that she desires to have a similar service upon her death.  The support Bella Vista Christian Church provided to Marcella and the families was outstanding.
Norman Edwards

We wanted to let you know that we really appreciated the professional manner in which you handled this Memorial Service for my sister, Marcella and the two families.  From conversing with Marcella it is obvious that the church there has been a great support outlet for her and we want to thank the members for this and are prayerful it will continue in the future. 
J.E. & Joyce Dowell


Dear Friends of BVCC,
Thank you so much for your prayers, cards, visits, food and other gifts during my recent illness and surgery.  Your support for my family was appreciated by them and me. Many of the hospital staff asked which church we belong to because of your caring.  I felt your prayers surround me and the LORD'S presence.
Love,
Helen Lowe

No comments: